Saturday, September 12, 2009

Servicing You Better

Good morning....

Growth is great...from a personal standpoint, I am watching our program expand to other states, allowing my original development, the serotonin product, morph into an incredibly effective weight loss program which is now helping people in numerous states with the nation's most important health concern: obesity. Locally, our program has expanded tremendously and I am certain that we are now the largest medically supervised weight loss program in the D.C. area. All of this is exciting as we are helping so many people lose weight. From a business standpoint, it is also fun seeing the growth of a business.

However, sometimes growth has its price...and that price is sometimes the attention to detail and getting side-tracked from your core principles that made you/your program so popular.

This week, it has come to my attention that we have, as an organization, perhaps experienced too rapid a growth that has taken its toll on some of the attention to detail re: customer service that I have always prided myself on as being the very best in the area. I/we are taking every step we possibly can to make your experience here GREAT every time you visit us.

I know that sometimes on Saturday morning, we have so many patients to see that at times, it seems unruly. So many people, due to their busy work schedule or location in this area, must be seen on a Saturday and we try our very best to accomodate their needs. Clearly, if you want more time with our staff for your visit, Saturday is not the best day to book your appointment.

What I want all of you to know is that if you EVER feel that your experience here was NOT a GREAT one, then here is my cell number: 703-609-0388. I do not think that many doctors make themselves the customer service representative. I am making myself this person for the organization. (For now, and this may be a limited time offer! laughing!) If you have any issue that makes you feel that you did not get your "money's worth" here, call me and I will do my utmost to make this "right".

As I see my program going to other areas of the country, the staff and I are dedicated to making certain that we never forget who are our most important patients: YOU

No comments: