Saturday, April 17, 2010

weight loss and ease of movement.

From the bending down to put on shoes and socks to the movement onto a exam table to walking down an airplane aisle, moving is most definitiely impacted by the weight status. I have many patients tell me that when subtsnatial weight loss occurs, one of the better by-products of this weight loss has been their ability to move around much more easily and gracefully.

When the weight loss occurs in our program, we notice the weight coming off all areas, including the hips,butt and legas which make it easier to ambulate and to deftly move through tighter areas.

Yet another wonderful aspect of weight loss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought of this entry today when i realized that i was bending over the sink to brush my teeth and NOT leaning against the vanity holding myself up with all my might...for the first time in at least 5 years! sooooo worth the effort of staying on the program!