Monday, November 10, 2008

Football and Food

Okay...sorry Eagles fans but my G-Men sure looked great last nite...

During the football games yesterday we had some backed pastry puffs that contained some meat, potatoes and other high-caloric items. As I was watching the games, I could not stop eating these things one after another after another. I was intently watching the games, completely distracted in my eating pattern, and wound up eating much more of these things than i should have.

Point here again: NO DISTRACTED EATING!!! I should never have puth those things up nor ate them during a game. Posner did the thing that he rants and raves about to you in this blog!!!

How do I make up for it? Today I will be incredibly strict in my food intake and Mondays I usually do not exercise but today I may go down to the treadmill during Monday nite football....laughing....and not bring down pastries as I watch!

No comments: