Wednesday, November 11, 2009

weight loss and the need for help

First, I want to thank "anonymous" for reminding me to brag about Donna's performance in the 1/2 marathon this weekend. Donna trained very aggressively for this race and performed exemplary. As all of you know who have met her, Donna is the very best Physicians Assistant in the area. I mean this...I have been working in the area for 21 years, have had several PAs who have worked for me previously. interacted with PAs from other practices, and there is no doubt in my mind that Donna is A-Number-One the very best PA in the area. We are very very fortunate to have her as part of our team. After delivery of her baby, Donna put great effort to shed the weight she gained, and as all of you know who have seen her, she is in tip-yop shape and a great role model for anyone who has given birth and strives to get back to the pre-pregnancy weight.

I have written about this issue before, but recently we have had a number of people present for consultations about our program and they are embarrased about needing help in their efforts. I tyr very hard to make people understand that there is no need to feel "weak" or "embarrassed " about needing help. If weight loss was easy, 67% of America would not be overweight. Getting a jumpstart in your efforts and getting help being put "into the zone" is often required. We are here to help you and understand these issues.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Thank You Dr. Posner. It's easy to be a good PA when your working with a great doctor!