Wednesday, August 26, 2009

weight loss and nuuuu yooooork

Hi....sorry for the late posting today...in new york meeting with the company that represents that great body analyzer that we have in the office....

New York is my home town....grew up in queens..medical school in Brooklyn...

very crowded, kind of dirty and I would not want to move back here but really fun to see,

However, I find myself succumbing to what I am constantly writing about in this blog...hot pretzels on the corner, delis with potato knishes and huge sandwiches, Carnegie cheesecake...I am finding myself reaching for these food sources that will definitely add some weight,

It is important to match exercise/activity with food intake so I picked up my exercise....also, I am most definitely planning on a phase 1 type of intake upon my return tomorrow...

Trips to places where the food is really a p;art of the landscape can be treacherous for weight loss efforts....I am living this right now...better go read my own blog yesterday about focus!

1 comment: