Monday, June 16, 2008

Vacation weight gain..the Doctor is Baaack!

Good morning and I am glad to be back. Scale told me 2.3 pounds of weight gain...i ran 5 miles every day while away but still gained weight? Why? Wasn't alcohol...I am a complete lightweigth with alcohol..one drink I am laughing...2 i am asleep. It was more carbs and portion issues...

Posner's plans to get those pounds off this week? Extra vigilance for watching portion control and not allowing any of the little things that I will sometimes allow myself such as a saoft pretzel at night, a small piece of cake that sometimes gets through.

Point is that there must be a plan..when you return from a vacation....face the music: weight yourself, see what gain may have occurred and formulate your strategy to get it down to the level you want. When you get in trouble is when you either do not weight yourself or do not have a plan.

Thanks to Linda Hlivka for writing some great helpful stuff the last few days.

Another point: sometimes there are some comments at the end of this blog pushing a website for commercial purposes. We are trying to rid these but I wanted all to understand that we are NOT supporting/recommending any of these companies that are trying to leach on our blog for their own purposes.

No comments: