Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanks!

Our 20th Anniversary party was so much fun last night !!!

For those patients and friends that showed up, I want to thank yoo very much for taking time from your busy schedules to help us celebrate.

For those patients who could not make it: I want to thank you very much for allowing me to take care of you and your family's medical needs.

For my staff of uniquely intelligent and caring people: Thank you so very much for setting this function up and cleaning the office when it was finished.

For my family: I want to thank you for so much support during these 20 years.

Today is my first day of the next 20 years! A little older (alright, lots older) but still lots of energy and enthusiasm!!! I promise...back to weight loss issues tomorrow....

No comments: