Friday, December 26, 2008

Post Holiday Left Overs

First, thanks Suzanne for imparting further strategies for planning out holiday meals so as to have healthy choices available. Lots of candy and cookies around the house from gifts...PLEASE be very careful to NOT mindlessly ingest these items over the next week. It is so easy to just pick up one or two snacks and think it will not harm your weight loss efforts but, cumulatively, these high-caloric food sources will be deleterious. If you are off today, make some time for exercise. Personally, since I got Tanner The Dog, I feel guilty about exercising indoors so I have felt compelled to take him outside for runs. As I am getting older, I find myself hating the cold. I went out this week and bought some heavy duty hats, sweatshirts, gloves, etc to protect me from the cold. If you do not have inside equipment or belong to a gym, then your exercise will need to be outside. If you did not get holiday gifts that were related to exercise, consider exchanging something for outside exercise garb. Have a great day !

No comments: