Monday, October 6, 2008

The Doctor Is Back from Vegas

First, I want to thank Linda for keeping the blog up while i was Viva-ing it in Las Vegas. I know Linda is very proud of Ryan's accomplishments and devotion to our country and I loved her blog this morning.

Okay...the data is in from Vegas: Posner up....(drum roll please...) 1.5 pounds.

i did exercise every day...did one buffet (Plant Hollywood), drank more than usual (i hardly drink cause it makes me smiloe but I had probably 2 drinks a day. I didn't do afternoon snacks..tried to stay on high protein choices.

My plan: this week....reduce carbs to 2 portions a day....pump up exercise recheck weight in 1 week...if down to my previous, resume the normal...if still up, do more aggressive caloric restriction..

By the way....want to know what happened in Vegas???? sorry..........remember: what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!! (okay....here goes: I did surrender my 16s against the dealers "10" in blackjack)

No comments: